Recognition

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Norwegian Rosemaling & Withered Viburnum from Spellbinders New Release


Hello and welcome!  I have 2 cards for you today featuing a brand new embossing folder from Spellbinders called Norwegian Rosemaling plus the new Withered Viburnum die set.


I embossed the folder on white and then tapped the embossed raised areas with Simon Says Stamp Surf blue ink.   I trimmed down the panel and then rubbed the same ink pad on the edges of each side of the embossed panel.  

I cut the leaves from 2 different color of cardstock from the Memory Box Lagoon pack and then inked the edges, added white gel pen and rolled them to give them a more lifelike look.  The berries and background for the "for you" were cut from a real dark red cardstock from my stash.  I cut the top "for you" from white and added it to the red outline.  This die is from the Popular Sentiments Etched dies set.

I added white gel pen to the berries, then assembled my card.  Once assembled I added a few gold gems around the leaves.  Here's one last look:


Now let's look at my next card using the same embossing folder.


This time after embossing the panel, I turned it over to the debossed side and added yellow, pink and gree distress ink into the indented areas, like leaves and flowers, etc.  Next I took the Hero Arts Mid Tone blue ink and put it directly onto the cardstock and filled in all the other areas that weren't colored.

Next I added white and gold paint pen dots and 3 gems, plus the heat embossed sentiment from the Cats and Pugs Sentiments set recently released by Spellbinders.  Here's one last look: 


I hope you like my cards for today, I had lots of fun creating them!  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment