Recognition

Monday, September 16, 2024

Magical Halloween with Memory Box Fall Cornucopia Release


Main


Hello and welcome, I'm up on the Memory Box blog today with a magical potion Halloween card using the new Potion Bottles die set 94847.

Supply list:  https://ldli.co/e/omnz793

Here's another look:

1

Memory Box's latest release has brand new 8.5 by 11" colorful thick and wonderful card stocks along with dies and stamps!

I used lots of the new colors to cut my bottles from.

Here's what I used:  

Key Lime, Cilantro, Deep Turquoise, Pool Party, Lavendar Bloom, Orange Peel. Summer Squash, along with a dark purple from previously released SP1008 Twilight Purple pack

Once I cut them all out, I put them together and colored the left sides with darker shades of alcohol markers and added gel pen highlights.  Next I cut the Vintage Tray die from the 3D embossing folder/die combo EF1040 from the Key Lime and added it to a piece of white woodgrain paper.

Next I stamped the sentiment from the Magical Halloween stamp et CL5284 and after cutting it out, I framed it with another piece of Key Lime paper that I inked with green inks.  I also added white gel pen to it.

Then I added all the potion bottles in each window, some glued to woodgrain paper, some popped up on thin pop dots and some popped up on regular height pop dots.  Lastly I added the sentiment with pop dots and jewels from the Autumn Fairy Jewels JWL004  in the corners of the sentiment frame.

Here's one last look:

2

I hope you like my festive Halloween potion card for today.  Be sure to check out all the new goodies from the 2024 Cornucopia Release!  Thanks for stopping by!

AngiesignatureNEW

 Supplies:

1 comment: