Recognition

Sunday, June 9, 2024

Hello with Memory Box Delicate Fuchsia Trio

Main 1

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today with a card featuring goodies from the brand new Fuchsia Release.  

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/07947ll

For my card I used the new Delicate Fuchsia 94784 die for my focal point.  I also used the new "Hello Breezy Script" die 94781 for the sentiment.  Both papers the plaid and floral are from two brand new paper packs, "Brilliant Fuchsia" PP1030 and "Fuchsia Plaid" PP1029.  I cut those papers and some "White Woodgrain Paper" SH44001 with the "A2 Rectangle Frames" dies set 94672.  Here's another look:

2

The floral die was cut from white card stock and then colored with a variety of markers, alcohol, watercolor and colored pencils before assembling the pieces together.  One thing I love about Memory Box dies is that the photo on the front of the package is "to size" meaning you can lay the pieces of the die right on top of the photo to make sure you are putting them together correctly!  The thin part of the "Hello" die was colored with the same colors from the flowers.

I finished the card with a few clear jewels on the card front.  Here's one last look:

3

I hope you like my card for today!  I had so much fun creating with the newest release!  Check it out and be sure to come back every day for more inspiration from the design team.  Thanks for stopping by!

AngiesignatureNEW

 


2 comments:

  1. So pretty Angie. Love Fuchsias - have several bushes in our garden. They always look amazing. Love this background papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, these colors are gorgeous! You created a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete