Recognition

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Masculine Birthday Card with Memory Box

6 gears 2

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today with a masculine birthday card using some 3D embossing folders with some gold embossing paste.  

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/zr3zl37

Here's a closer look at my card:

5 gear close

I used the "Put it in Gear" 3D Embossing folder on black card stock and then added some gold metallic paste with my finger to the raised edges.  Next I used the "Vintage Tray" embossing folder and combination die to cut the panel up.  I also used that folder on a white piece of paper so I could piece the black/gold pieces inside the frame. 

The tools were cut using the dies that come with the" Toolbox" 3D embossing folder and then added them to the folder to dry emboss them.  I added a little gray ink to them and then added them to the card front, along with a "Happy Birthday Foil Greetings" circle to finish the card.  Here's one last look:

6 gears 2

This card would work good for any guy, for Father's Day, birthday, hello, just about any occasion you need a masculine card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

AngiesignatureNEW


No comments:

Post a Comment