Recognition

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Gladiola Thank You with Memory Box Dies

1

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today with another Gladiola card - this time a thank you card I made for a friend.  

Here's a closer look at my card:

Close 2

I used the Budding Gladiola Stem 94792 along with the Thank You Daily Script die 94655 to create this clean and simple card.  

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/431q1y0

I die cut the buds and leaves from white card stock and then colored them with markers and pencils, then glued them together and cut the sentiment from white and black card stock and glued them together.  I added a thin strip of striped paper from my stash to anchor the design and coordinate with the black and white in the sentiment.  Here's one last look at my clean and simple card for today:

Close 2

I hope you like my card for today, it was super fun to create and very easy too!  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the whole new release from Memory Box!

AngiesignatureNEW

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment