Recognition

Friday, February 16, 2024

Tax Return = Craft Supply Replenishment with Riley and Company New Release


Hello and welcome!  I have a fun card made with the newly released Funny Bones sentiment from Riley and Company along with some thought bubbles made from cloud dies, also just release from Riley in their Cut-Ups line of dies.


I used a lot of goodies from Riley and Company to create this card.  The Sunburst die to create the background cut twice, once from red cardstock and once from red gingham paper and then pieced together alternating the papers.  The thought bubbles dots are cut using the Banners and Accents die set which has lots of good shaped dies in it, including different sizes of dots.  The thought bubbles were created by cutting the cloud dies from the newly released Fluffy Clouds dies.  I needed a little bigger cloud size for the cutting machine to fit on, so I only partially die cut one side of a cloud so I could move it over and cut the other side slightly bigger than the original die.  Here's a close up of my card:


Inside the thought bubbles are stamped and die cuts crafty items from the Riley Dress Up Crafters sets, colored with alcohol markers.  The Riley reading his tax return is really Map Riley that I cut a separate black map for him and added the wording with a black pen.  His glasses are from the Riley Rock and Roll Dress Up stamp and die sets.  After coloring the craft items and Riley, I added all the pieces to the background, added the new sentiment (heat embossing in white on black) and my card was almost complete.  To finish it off, I added a few white gel pen highlights.  Here's one last look:




I hope you like my card for today, I had a blast making it!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the whole new Riley and Company release HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment