Recognition

Friday, January 19, 2024

New Simon Hurley + Spellbinders Release - Easter Bunnies Cards


Hello and welcome!  I have six cards for you today made with the cutest critters just released by Simon Hurly and Spellbinders Paper Arts.  


I used every critter in the set on these cards, I didn't use all the sentiments but I did feature the critters for sure!  Card #1 above uses my favorite of the critters, two sweet connected bunnies, so I used the "Happy Spring" sentiment.  

For card #2, I used the bunny holding a balloon, with a deckled rectangle die and some plaid paper from my stash.


For card #3, I used an Easter basket bunny with the "Hoppy Easter" sentiment along with the same paper pad and deckled rectangle die:


All critters were colored with alcohol markers.  
I used the same products on this next encouragement card:


Card #5 below uses all the eggs images including bunnies in and holding eggs so I used the "eggs-traordinary" sentiment along with some black and white striped paper.


And my last card features the last two bunnies, one relaxing and the other presenting a butterfly to his friend.  For this card I inked around an oval die cut to create a spotlight for the critters.


I  added tiny heart embellishments and on some flowers I added pearl gems.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out all the new goodies at Spellbinders Paper Arts. 

See you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment