Recognition

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Memory Box New Anemone Release - Thank You

Main

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today with a card created using the brand new "Anemone Collection."  This is a beautiful collection of anemone dies, embossing folders with coordinating dies, new paper pads and new style word dies.  

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/xl5y3oj

For my card I used the new "Anemone Drift 3D Embossing folder (EF1041) on white card stock.  I die cut the new "Anemone Bud Duo" (94765) from white card stock and colored them with Distress Inks.  I used the Stitched Layered Circles (30036) to cut circle from "Vintage Pastel Mirror Pad" (FP1002) blue and from a piece of patterned paper from the "Anemone Grove Paper Pad" (PP1026).  I also cut the "Thank You Debut Script" (94775) shadow die from the mirror card stock.  The thinner word die was cut from white card stock and adhered with glue to the shadow die.

2

I glued the circles together then added them to the embossed panel and next I added the colored anemones to the circles.  (The circles I used are actually the stitched ones, but no stores that I affiliate with have them in stock.  If you want those exact ones, google stitched circles from Memory Box)  

I actually cut the leaves die into 3 pieces so I could put the leaves where I wanted them.  Next, I added the sentiment and then added that panel to the heavy weight card base.  Finally I used my corner rounder to round 3 of the four corners of the card.  

All three pictures of my card were taken from different angles so you could see the mirror cardstock reflection in different places.

Here's one last look at my finished card:

1

I hope you enjoyed my card for today.  Be sure to check out the whole release on the Memory Box website HERE.  Thanks for stopping by!

AngiesignatureNEW


2 comments:

  1. Angie, this is a beautiful card! Good idea to separate the leaves and use them as you want.

    ReplyDelete