Recognition

Friday, January 12, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day New Riley and Company Heart Dies



Hello and welcome!  I have a Valentine card made today with newly released heart dies from Riley and Company along with a new Funny Bones sentiment  


I used a piece of red cardstock and cut the Heart Outline die set from the center, then added it to a piece of white card stock.  I took the smaller hearts that were cut by that die and added them to the centers of larger hearts to get a cool look and then added a white gel pen shine line on each center heart.  I also outlined the big heart with gel pen dots.  Next, I heat embossed the upper part of the new Funny Bones sentiment on the bottom right corner at an angle, and added 5 tiny heart embellishments from my stash.   Here's a closer look:


For the inside of the card I cut the Heart Banner Die from some striped patterned paper in my stash and also the Overlay Hearts die.  After adding the Banner die to the right side of the card inside.  I added a strip of striped paper on the left inside and a thinner strip on the bottom.  I put the striped overlay die cut on a piece of red card stock and attached it to the right side of the inside of the card.  I took all the large hearts from the Heart Outline die and added them to the middle of the left side and then added the smaller striped hearts that were cut by the banner die to some of the large red hearts.  Lastly I stamped the rest of the Funny Bones sentiment on the bottom right side in black ink.  Here's a look at the inside of the card:



I hope you like my card for today!  I had so much fun creating with the new goodies from the latest Riley and Company release.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment