Recognition

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Merry Christmas with Memory Box 3D Embossing



Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today with a 3D embossed Christmas card in pinks and greens.

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/3omrm2d

For my card I used the new "Poinsettia Plaid" paper pack, the "A2 Rectangle Frames Die" set, a new "Foil Greeting White Tab," plus the new "3D Perfect Poinsettias embossing folder with dies".
Here's a closer look:



This embossing folder also coordinates with the newly released "Poinsettia Rub-Ons" if you don't have time to color the images. Today I chose to use ink blending tools, mostly small pencils to color the larger embossed images, and watercoloring with Zigs on the smaller die cut flowers.

I cut and embossed 2 of the individual poinsettia with the coordinating dies from the embossing folder set and watercolored them first. Then after they dried, I put them back in the folder to re-emboss for a deep impression. I trimmed down the main panel which was embossed on watercolor card to 3.75" X 5". For the main panel I used my finger daubers and blending stick pencils with green, brown and pink inks.

Using the A2 Rectangle frame dies I cut 4 extra from the 2nd largest in the set to put behind my watercolored panel for dimension, then I used the largest to cut the plaid frame from the new Poinsettia Plaid paper pack. Once I had put them together, and adhered the plaid panel to my card base, I added the top 2 individual watercolored poinsettia die cuts to the top of the ones on the main panel for dimension. Lastly I added some gold jewels from the Christmas Jewels pack.

Here's one last look:



I hope you like my card for today! I had a lot of fun creating it. Be sure to come back each day for more inspiration from the design team.






2 comments:

  1. You have colored those flowers perfectly. This is just stunning, Angie. AND you have used that plaid once again. You never disappoint. ;-)

    ReplyDelete