Recognition

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Stamptember with Riley and Company and Simon Says Stamp Collaboration



Hello, welcome and Happy Stamptember! I have 3 cards I created with the brand new Stamptember collaboration set from Riley and Company and Simon Says Stamp. It' the cutest set, take a look:





Supplies I used:  https://ldli.co/e/5yo9jm0
This set, once sold out, will no longer be available for purchase so if you want it purchase it right away HERE for the stamp and die set and HERE if you only want the stamp set.


Here's my 1st card:


I wanted Riley the Moose in the image to be holding alcoholic beverages so I used the ones from Martini Riley and Riley Toast.  I just stamped the image and cut off the glasses then attached them to the new stamp's Riley image.  The brick wall was made by first die cutting it from dark teal card stock and then running a white ink pad lightly over the top.  I the went in with a dark blue and dark green colored pencil to darken the grout lines.  The flowers and leaves were all die cut then added randomly around the card.

RC Brick Wall die RD556
RC Leaf Frame Flowers and leaves die set
RC Professional Riley Dress Up stamp set (eyeglasses)
Sparkle Pen
SSS White ink
Glossy Accents 
Martini from Martini Riley
Champagne from Riley Toast

Here's another look:



It's that just the cutest image?

Here's card number 2:



Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/5yo9jm0
RC/SSS Stamptember set
Violet Studio Fall into Autumn paper pad

Easy quick card - I colored image with colored pencils and white gel pen, then arranged patterned papers as a backdrop for the image.  Lastly added the sentiment.

Here's a closer look:




And here's card number 3:
RC/SSS New Stamptember set
Violet Studio Fall into Autumn paper pad



The image was colored with colors pencils and a white gel pen.

I cut the Block Squares 5 times, 3 from thick white card, 1 from yellow card stock and 1 from the wheat patterned paper and stacked them up, with the solid yellow one on bottom.  I added Riley into the bottom square between the back yellow and top 4 layers so he looks like he's popping out of the square.  Next I trimmed off his legs then added the whole square panel to the card from near the bottom toward the right.

The Corner Flower was die cut 4 times, 2X from the wheat patterned paper in the pack and two times from yellow card stock.  I added the wheat outline to the yellow one and popped the bottom one up on foam tape.  The first on, the one on the bottom was not put all the way into the top left corner.  The 2nd Corner Flower was put exactly in the top left corner so it looked more like a sun in the sky.  I made both Corner Flowers exactly the same way only the top one was added to the bottom one with glue.

Lastly, I rounded 2 of the corners and then added black lines and dots with a Gelly Roll #8 black pen.

RC Corner Flower RD562
RC Block Squares RD573
Sparkle pen
Blk Gelly Roll 08
Prismacolor Pencils
Memory Box Card stock Yellow
Violet Studio Fall into Autumn paper pad

Here's one last look at my last card:


I hope you like the cards I made with the SSS/RC Collaboration Stamp die set for the 2023 Stamptember event!  If you want this set, run to this PAGE and buy it right away before it's gone!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamptember!







No comments:

Post a Comment