Recognition

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Merry Christmas with Memory Box New Christmas 2023 Release



Hello and welcome, I'm up on the Memory Box blog today with a fun Christmas card using some of the beautiful newly released dies from the latest release! 


You have to check out this release, it's big and has so many beautiful things, including some new already foiled sentiments, new papers, 3D embossing folders and so much more.

For my card today I used the Vintage Tray 3D embossing folder and coordinating die set. I only used the embossing folder and not the die. But it's very cool and it cuts out each shape of the woodgrain sections plus the outside frame that also has lots of pretty detail. I added the embossed panel to a white card base and then started cutting my pieces from white card stock. I actually cut everything from white and colored them with alcohol markers.



First I cut the Classic Pine Needle Springs die and colored them with a dark green. Next I cut the Woodgrain Bird House, colored all the pieces and glued them together. Once it was together, I added lots of sparkle pen to the snow on top of the house. Here's a closer look at all that sparkle:



I cut the 2 birds from the Nested Chickadee Duo die set and colored all the pieces before I put them together. And lastly I cut the Merry Christmas Jolly Script die, also from white and used red markers on the larger layering background piece to lay the thinner letters on top of. Just remember to save the inside of your "e" and your "a" so you can add those pieced to the red background.

Once I was happy with the layout, I started glueing some piece down and popping some up on foam tape for dimension. Here's one last look:



I really love those cute birds and that birdhouse. There are other birds in the release including a cardinal, so check out all the new goodies from the 2023 Christmas release HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to come back each day for more inspiration from the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment