Recognition

Monday, January 30, 2023

Glitter Card, Hot Foil and Watercolor Card Valentine's with Memory Box



Hello and welcome!  I'm up on the Memory Box blog today with two Valentine's Day cards made with dies, watercolor card, glitter paper and a little hot foiling.  Here's a closer look at card number 1:



I took a watercolored panel and the "Blissful Heart" hot foil plate (MBF014) and foiled it directly onto the watercolor panel.  Next I cut the heart out of it to use on my 2nd card.  For this first card I used another section of the watercolored panel for my card background, then added a white glitter card stock heart, cut with the "Double Stitch Loving Heart Cut Out" (94359) and added "Sending Love Daily Script" sentiment die (94661) cut from light purple glitter paper from Delicate Pastel Glitter pad and white card stock.  I arranged the heart and sentiment at an angle on the watercolored panel.  Then added it all to a white card base and added a light purple heart cut with a smaller die from the same heart set.


Okay, on to card number 2.  I used the left over piece of white glitter paper (love those double stitch heart lines) and inserted the foiled heart.  I love the way the heart looks when foiled with gold foil with my Gemini Foil Press machine on watercolor card. Here's a closer look at the heart:



Here's another look:


And here's one last look at my 2nd card:



I hope you like my sparkly cards for today.  I think foiling and glitter paper go well together, what do you think?  I also hope I have inspired you to create some sparkly Valentine's Day card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!












2 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW! Both are stunning and the effect you got with the CS and the foiling is amazing. And of course I love the colours. Great designs Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what stunners Angie. Two beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete