Recognition

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Mid Month Inspiration for December's Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge



Hello and welcome! Today I have some inspiration for you for our brand new December challenge at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge - Coffee and Snowmen!




I'm using this month's sponsor "Not 2 Shabby" products as they came out with the cutest ever coffee and snowman set last month called "Snow Sweet."



Here's a closer look at my card:


The background was made first by stamping the snowflakes and the sentiment and heat embossing in white, then ink blending Distress Inks on it from dark to light.  I stamped the images and heat embossed in clear, then cut them out and colored them with alcohol markers.  I added them to the card and then added a little silver glitter glue in the center of each snowflake.

Here's one last look:


I hope you have a chance to enter the challenge this month!  Can't wait to see what you make!

3 comments:

  1. Your ink blending is the perfect touch for your sweet project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that ink blended background and that snowman mug is too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The inking on this is amazing and I love the cute cup with snowman

    ReplyDelete