Recognition

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Last Minute Christmas Cards with Spellbinders Paper Arts


Hello and welcome!  I've been working on some last minute Christmas cards and today I was able to make this card in just a snap by using the Hypnotic Background Hot Foil Plate, Glitter Die Cut Foliage, ready made die-cuts, and Santa Lane Sticker Pack, ALL from Spellbinders.  




Here's another look:


All you have to do to make this card is get a piece of black mirror or glossy card stock and gold hot foil and then using your hot foil machine, foil the Hypnotic Background on it, then add some of the pre made gold die cuts.  I used the Dec 25th sticker from the Santa Lane Sticker Pack, first putting it on some thicker white card stock to strengthen it, and put in right in the center.  Here's a closer look at the center:



And here's one last look at my card.  Oh my, I can't believe how pretty this turned out and how little time it took to make.  


So if you need some quick last minute Christmas cards, check out all the ready made die cuts, stickers and awesome background dies available HERE!   I'll share another one soon, so stay tuned and check back for the upcoming super fast shaker card I made!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment