Recognition

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Spellbinders Flower Frenzy and Sealed Wildflowers




Hello and welcome!  I am here today with another card featuring the newly released Flower Frenzy (E3D-048) embossing folder and the  Sealed Wildflowers die set (S4-1255.)

I dry embossed a thick piece of white card stock measuring 3.5" by 8" after misting both sides with water.  Once it was dried I took a Tim Holtz small brayer and use the following colors of Distress Oxide inks: Picked Raspberry, Saltwater Taffy, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, and Salvaged Patina.  I rolled it on the card stock on the diagonal and blended the colors over each other where they met for a smooth transition between each added color.

Here's a closer look at my card:


The sentiment was heat embossed in white on Tim Holtz black matte alcohol ink card stock and it is from a Visible Image stamp set called "Go To Words."  I added the sentiment to the embossed panel.  Next I added lots of card stock scraps behind the embossed panel to lift the panel up adding dimension to my card, and added all of that to a card base that was 8.5" by 4",   Lastly I added lots of pastel colored gems in flower centers and on some of the leaf branches.  Here's one last look:


I hope you like my card for today!  Check out the blue links above to see these new products in the Spellbinders shop!  Or you can check out the whole new release HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by!














2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. The black flowers are gorgeous against the wonderful blended background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Angie. That background really has impact.

    ReplyDelete