Recognition

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Floral Hello with Spellbinders



Hello and welcome!  I have a fun card for you today featuring 3 products from Spellbinders new "Floral Reflection" line.  First up is the new 3D embossing folder called "Flower Frenzy."  I love 3D embossing folders and this one is simply gorgeous.  

Below you can see too panels that I embossed and added Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink to with a brayer.  The one on the left was inked on the raised side and the one on the right was inked on the impressed side for two completely different looks.



I used a Tim Holtz brayer to evenly spread the ink.  Both look great, but I really love the right side with all the lovely ink around the white flowers and leaf pattern.  That's the side I decided to use.




I cut one of the new "Essential Hearts" from the darker panel and then cut several more non-embossed hearts to stack underneath the embossed one for dimension.  I added the Black Glitter Foam Alphabet Stickers from an earlier release to spell "hello".   Below you can see a close up of the glitter letters:



And here's a closer look at the die cuts, heart and letters:


Next I cut lots of the leaves and flower dies from the new "Sealed Wildflowers" die set in thick white card stock.  I added them around the card front but only glued them in the center where the heart will be added later.  Once I had them like I wanted I added the heart in the center and then added some matching gems to the flower die-cut's centers.  Lastly, I added the panel to a heavy weight card base.

Here's one last look at my card:


Hope you enjoyed my card for today!  I had a lot of fun creating it and want to thank you so much for stopping by!  Be sure to leave a comment letting me know what you think!

Check out the whole new release HERE!

See you next time!



2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - this is simply gorgeous. You really know how to create fabulous cards Angie.

    ReplyDelete