Recognition

Friday, November 4, 2022

Lookin' Sharp with My Favorite Things

Hello and welcome!  I wanted to make a clean and simple card using MFT Stamps products to enter the Superstar contest.  I had just a few minutes in my craft room to come up with something and here's what I created.  It's a simple window card with MFT patterned paper in the window and just 3 stamps from the "Saddle Up and Celebrate" stamp set.  Here's a close up of the window:


The paper pad is an old one called "Woodgrain Whimsy" and I chose the gray color.  The window was cut out with the MFT "Rectangle Peekaboo Window" die.  

I used the 2 small cactus stamps - stamped, cut and colored with Zig Clean Color markers.

The sentiment is stamped in Versamark ink and heat embossed in white on black card stock.
Here's a closer look at the sentiment and cacti.

To finish the card I wanted to add some embellishments and after trying a few different ones, I decided just to add two google eyes on the bigger of the two cacti.  I thought the google eyes combined with he "Lookin' Sharp" sentiment went well together.

Here's one last look:


I hope you like my card for today.  It's was a super quick and easy card and just lots of fun to create!  Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in the MFT Superstar Clean and Simple card contest:




























3 comments:

  1. Awesome that you put this together so quickly and made it look so professional. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable scene! I want to hug the cacti except for the fact that they're well, cacti. LOL

    ReplyDelete