Recognition

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge - November - Coffee & Holly



Hello and welcome!  Today starts a new challenge at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge and 
this month's theme is:  

Coffee & Holly


Our sponsor for this month is Top Flight Stamps!  They have a great selection of products so check them out HERE!


For my card I used Polka Doodles "Holly Spruce" die set (from Top Flight Stamps) cut from green card stock and inked with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink toward the bottom of the leaves.  These leaves are so pretty and cut beautifully!

I cut the retired "To Go Cup" coffee cup die from CAS-ual Fridays from Memory Box's woodgrain paper.  The white background was dry embossed with the retired "Retro Poinsettia" embossing folder from Creative Expressions.  I also cut the cup die from it so I could paper piece the woodgrain one into the opening.  The sentiment is heat embossed and is from Woodware "Bubble Mini Baubles" stamp set.

Here's a closer look at my card:


After paper piecing the cup into the background, I added the hall and branches to the cup center, then added berries cut from card stock that was inked with Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide ink.  Once it was dry I added Sparkle pen to the green holly leaves.  Next I added 3 red gems to the berry centers, then splattered it with white ganache paint and added a few more white gel pen dots.  Once that dried, I added the sentiment to the top of the card. and added that white panel to a black top folding mini slimline card base.  Since the card base was black, I added a smaller white panel on the inside to write the message on.  

Here's another look at my card:


I hope you like my first card for the challenge and I hope you can join us this week.  You might be the lucky winner of the prize from Top Flight Stamps or you may be asked to guest design with us in the future!  I can't wait to see what you create!

Enter and see details HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by!











1 comment:

  1. Stunning Angie and congrats on your win on Creative Scrapbooker.

    ReplyDelete