Recognition

Monday, November 14, 2022

It's Peppermint Mocha Latte Season with Not 2 Shabby Stamp



Hello and welcome! I have another card for the 2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop!


To make my card I stamped the image from the "Not 2 Shabby Stamps" "Snow Sweet" stamp and die set that was just released this week!  They are one of the Super Sponsors for the hop and have some great products on sale right now too!  For the background, I inked the edges of the dotted rectangle die (leaving the die cut in the die) with blue Distress Oxide inks.  I stamped the snowflake stamp from the same set in white ink and added 3 snowflake sequins.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink on the blue background and then cut 3 more thick pieces of card stock with the same die, glued them all together to pop up the rectangle on the card base.  Here's a close up look:




I hope you join the hop this year - there's lots of super sponsor prizes to be won!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Lucious colors and that latte looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to add my name. Thanks for inspiring! Verna Angerhofer

      Delete
  2. Wonderful coloring on the snowman card with pretty snowflake background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! I love the frosty feel, it makes you want a hot drink.

    ReplyDelete