Recognition

Monday, November 14, 2022

Have a Brew-tiful Christmas Day



Hello and welcome! I have another card for the 2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop!

This time I am featuring the following Super Sponsors:

2)   Stamp Simply (15% off for the hop!) - for the coffee cup from stamp set "Have a Cup on Us."
3)  Newton's Nook - for the sentiment from the stamp set "Time for Coffee."



I stenciled the background using Distress Oxide Pine Needles and Distress Oxide Evergreen Bough inks.  I added the stars and then added the cup stamp in black on white card and on the Merry Christmas paper so I could paper piece it.  Here's a closer look:






























Hope you like my card for today!  Don't forget to get your coffee/tea projects entered into the 
2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop!

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Angie, this is so pretty with the pine needles and stars bg!! Beverly Jordan @jordanbev5

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful dimensional card! I also used a stencil in my card creation. It really sets the theme. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty stenciled background to complement the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this background and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh I LOVE that stenciled background and your great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I think this is one of my favorite cards so far! Beautifully done. Great design.

    ReplyDelete