Recognition

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Be Jolly with "Not to Shabby" Stamps & Dies



Hello and welcome! I'm linking this fun coffee card to the 2022 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop which starts TODAY!





My card features Super Sponsor "Not 2 Shabby""Not Too Shabby" stamps and dies.  The gnome image is from "Coffee with my Gnomes" set and the sentiment is from a brand new set just released yesterday called "Snow Sweet."

The image was stamped, cut and colored with Zig Clean Color Markers and popped up on the card panel that was inked with Distress Oxide inks.  I also splattered the background with water, added white gel pen, snowflake sequins, and a little silver glitter glue for sparkle.  The sentiment was stamped in black ink.

Here's a close up look:



Here's one last look at my fun holiday coffee and cookie card!



I hope you can join in the fun and enter the the hop!  It runs from today until November 18th so be sure to get your entries in and check out all the details HERE! There are lots and lots of fun prizes!!!

7 comments: