Recognition

Sunday, November 13, 2022

2nd Cup Sunday - Winter's Knocking


Hello and welcome!  I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog today with a clean and simple card featuring products from the Super Sponsor Topflight Stamps!






The sentiment and cup are from the same stamp set.
Here's a closer look at my card:


To create my card I started with some watercolor card stock and added Distress Inks in browns, greens and blues.  I used a small piece of it to stamp the cup on.  Now I could paper piece it into the cup stamped on the main panel.  So after stamping the main rectangle panel with the cup and the sentiment from Lencrett Image's stamp set called "Cocooning."  (available from Topflight stamps), I pieced it inside the cup stamped on the card front.

I also paper pieced the heart that I colored with a red marker, and used the same red marker on the polka dots.  I added a little tan marker inside the cup for the coffee.  Next I added white gel pen dots and Glossy Accents on them as well.  The picture above shows a close up of the Glossy Accents.

Here's another look:


The rectangle die was popped up on extra pieces of card stock for dimension.  Here's one last look:


I hope you like my card for today!  Here's a little kindness quote to get you through the week!

And remember also that this week is the 2022 Coffee Lovers Fall/Winter Blog hop!

Constant kindness can accomplish much.  As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causing misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate......Albert Schweitzer







 

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring on your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful card design and very inspiring!

      Delete
  2. Well that cuppa makes the day feel warmer in spite of the sentiment. Great colouring here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely warm winter card. Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, I love the crisp, clean design.

    ReplyDelete