Hello and welcome! I'm up on the Memory Box blog today with this fun slimline "oceans of love" card!
Here's another look at my card:
Here's how I created my card:
1) Dry emboss the "Ocean Fish 3D embossing folder/die set" on white card stock. I lightly spray both sides of the card stock so I get a deep impression and no cracking on the paper.
2) Using the coordinating dies, cut out each of the fish.
3) With rainbow colored inks and an ink blender, add color to the top portion of each fish.
4) Ink blend some extra turquoise card stock so you can cut the "Kelp Collage" & "Deepwater Collage" foliage from it for the bottom of your card.
5) Take a slimline piece of card stock, I used 3.5" by 8.5" and dry emboss the "Waves" 3D embossing folder on the top half first and then run it through again on the bottom half. Don't worry about the seam you see, you will cover it with the sentiment.
6) Heat emboss the sentiment from the "Deep Blue Ocean" stamp and die set.
7) Add the fish in rainbow order, some with glue some with foam tape, the sentiment in the middle on the seam, and the foliage on the bottom.
8) Lastly add some clear "Fairy Drops" around the front of the card.
Below you can see the fish embossing folder and stamp set I used.
And one more photo of this colorful fish card!
I hope you like my card for today! I had so much fun creating it!
Be sure to check out all the great ocean products just released and the ones from last year too. They all work perfectly together!