Recognition

Sunday, July 10, 2022

You Brighten My Day with Memory Box

7.10 1

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today with a fun cheerful mini slimline card made with the new "Happy Daisy Stem" die released this past May.  Here's a closer look at my card:

7.10 2

Here's how I made my card:

1)  I die cut the flowers and colored them with Zig Clean Color markers

2)  I took the Knotted Circle Wreath die and cut it from a piece of 3" by 6" Madras Plaid Coral and Green Plaid, and also from black card stock.

3)  I pieced the black one into the plaid opening after adding it to a 3" by 6" mini slimline card base.

4)  I added the flowers after putting them together and then added both a few gems and a heat embossed sentiment from "Big and Little Words" stamp set.

Here's one last look:

7.10 3

I hope you like my card for today!  I had so much fun creating it!  Be sure to check out all the new Memory Box goodies on their website HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

AngiesignatureNEW

 

 

 

Supplies

 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous with the plaid background and circle of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plaid background is stunning behind the focal image and die cut. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete