Recognition

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Second Cup Sunday - Let's Coffee Soon



Hello and welcome, I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog with another Second Cup Sunday!  I made a quick and easy card using one of my favorite stamp sets from Colorado Craft Company, which I purchased from Super Sponsor, Ellen Hutson.


It's called Coffee House and it also has coordinating dies you can buy, but I didn't use this for this card. For my background I used this fun woodgrain paper from my stash.   I stamped the image and the creator's name in the bottom corner and colored the image with alcohol markers. Next I cut two wavy square dies from Super Sponsor Dare 2B Artzy and layered them on top of the woodgrain paper.  The sentiment from the same set was stamped and then cut into a circle and inked around the edges with tan ink before I removed it from the circle die.  I popped it up on foam tape for dimension. 

I hope you like my card for today, I really love this set and the adorable mice in it Here's a little kindness quote to get you through the upcoming week: 

  Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.....Anne Herbert  

 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card design and I love the rich brown and other colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Angie. Aren't the Anita Jeram images just the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the cutest cards Angie. This image made me smile and I really like the woodgrain paper in the background.

    ReplyDelete