Recognition

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Coffee With A Friend


Hello and welcome!  Here’s another card for the 2021 Fall and Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
Woohoo - such a fun event with so many Super Sponsors and prizes to be had!
I hope you can come join the fun!

 
For my card I used the Newton Loves Coffee stamp set from Newton's Nook!  They are a super sponsor of the hop and have some amazing products, check them out!!!

To make my mini slimline card, I stamped, heat embossed in clear and colored the images.  I added a few heart cut outs in red.  The sentiment is a small 2" X 2" stamp from Latina Crafter.

Here's anotherlook at my card:




I hope you will have a chance to play along!  Be sure to check out the full post HERE at the Coffeeloving Cardmakers Blog with all the details on how to enter, lists of super sponsors and the prizes they are offering, etc.  I can't wait to see what you make!

5 comments: