Recognition

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Bee Happy & Bee-lated Birthday with Divinity Designs


Hello and welcome!  I have a fun slimline birthday card for you today for my final post guest designing with amazing products from Divinity Designs!  



















Supplies used:

Stamp Set:  Bee Mine


Here's a second card I made:


Here's the products I used:


I love the grass cut from unusual colors and patterned paper - gives it a very quirky look!
Hope you like these fun cards!  Be sure to use the links above if you are interested in using these goodies to create fun and sweet cards to send to friends and family!

Thanks so much to Divinity Designs for giving me the opportunity to work with their beautiful products!

Thanks so much for stopping by!







4 comments:

  1. Love both of these. The gnomes are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so adorable, I can't get enough of those sweet little gnomes. And that honeycomb layered die set is so spectacular. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card designs...both so well done and I love the cute gnomes.

    ReplyDelete