Recognition

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Look for Rainbows Slimline Card with Memory Box


Hello and welcome!
I'm up on the Memory Box blog today showcasing some brand new products that just came out this week!

I used lots of the newly release items with a couple of previously released one.
My supplies are listed below and linked at the bottom of this post if you are interested.

Here is a short video of the making of this card:


Here are the new products I used:

 Memory Box 6" X 6" paper packs:  

1)  "Berry Red" SP1001
2)  "Orange Sunshine" SP1002
3)  "Lush Green" SP1003
4)  "Ocean Blue" SP1005
5)  "Twilight Purple" SP1008
 
Memory Box "Slim Basic Rectangle Layers" 94556
Memory Box "Wrapped Stitched Slim Rectangles" 94554
Sentiment from Memory Box "Joyful Moments: stamp set CL 5266
Memory Box Arch Collage 94549

I combined those with previously released dies:  
Memory Box "Sprinkle Heart Collage" 94548
Memory Box "Wrapped Stitched Rectangles" 30094


Don't you just love that sentiment?


I took several pictures trying to capture the shine of the shimmer pen but I didn't have much luck.




Be sure to check out the Memory Box new release!  There are so many gorgeous new products!
Thanks for stopping by!











1 comment:

  1. This is a fun card Angie. Love how you have the colors of the rainbow separated.

    ReplyDelete