Recognition

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Sunflower Autumn Wishes


Hello and welcome!  I have a fun sunflower card for you today made with a large woodblock stamp from JRL Design.  It's a very old stamp that I bought from someone who was detashing when I first started stamping.  


The sentiment is from Newton's Nook "Beautiful Leaves" stamp set.  I colored the image with Zigs, water and a paint brush.  


I masked around the image and inked the inside with Antique Linen Distress Ink.
Here's another look:



The sentiment was heat embossed on brown card stock.  Here's one last look:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:

5 comments:

  1. wow, your sunflower card is amazing and what a great stamp it is and colored so beautifully!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW ... I love what you've done here Angie! Your coloring on the sunflowers is awesome and the oval design is fabulous! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Sunflowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunflowers that are so cheery looking with those wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is a fun one and perfect for the end of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ! How much do I love this card? Let me count the ways. Lol Thanks so much for sharing with use at Double D Challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete