Recognition

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Congratulations Card with Reverse Confetti


Hello and welcome!

I have a card made way out of my comfort zone since I'm mostly a clean and simple card maker!  This card has colors I rarely use and layers which are very hard for me to do - I really prefer uncluttered cards.....but it's good to step outside your comfort zone once in a while!

I used:

Reverse Confetti stamps:  "Congratulations" & "Happy Mail"
Reverse Confetti patterned paper
Some enamel dots and gems
Scissors to fussy cut
Alcohol Markers and Zigs to color images
Foam tape to pop up flowers
An oval die from my stash

I will enter this in:


   

Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. such a pretty card and the most lovely color palette! thanks for piling it on with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete