Recognition

Friday, July 10, 2020

All Star Boy Birthday Card with Simon Says Stamp


Hello and welcome!  One of my grandsons is celebrating his 11th birthday this month so I made him this fun "All-Star Boy" birthday card using stamps from Simon Says Stamp.


The tennis shoes stamp is from a very old SSS stamp set called "All Boy" and the sentiment is from SSS set called "It's No Secret."  I colored the shoes and the blue strip in the center with a Memento marker, the color is "Paris Dusk."  The hearts are cut from Rinea foil with 2 star dies from a retired MFT die set called "Sun Moon & Stars."  The patterned paper across the bottom is from my stash and the top is embossed with an older Cuttlebug birthday embossing folder.

Here's one last look at my card:


Hope you like my card and I hope he likes it especially!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:

  
   

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card for a young boy, or even a big boy. :) Love the design and colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with your card, Angie ! I also have this embossing folder but never thought to split it. The red and blue in combination with white let this card shine. Love it.

    Thanks for joining our "Embossing" Challenge this week @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any boy of any age would love this card, great design and images, love use of the embossing folder also. Thank you so much for joining us in our Sport challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith DT The Male Room

    Faith my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a wonderful card for any young masculine person. I just smiled and smiled at my first viewing. Love it. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design! I like the colours. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Great masculine card. Thank you for joining us in our Sport challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our future challenges.
    Ma-Mi DT The Male Room

    ReplyDelete