Recognition

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The Coloring Challenge Road Trip - Online Coloring Class


Hello and welcome!

I wanted to share my first attempt at applying some of the techniques I learned in this class, taught by the amazing Kathy Racoosin. Thanks to Gracie Chavez of Graciellie Design for providing this class for her design team, which I am blessed to serve on.

It's a wonderful class and if you are thinking about taking it, let me encourage you - it's awesome!
Here's the link to sign up:  Coloring Challenge Road Trip

I wanted to share 2 versions of the same digital stamp, top one colored before Christmas and the bottom one colored today, experimenting with some of the techniques taught in the class.


This image is from Graciellie Design called Tea-lightful, which is a lovely set and the sentiment above it is from another digital set called Think Positive.  Graciellie Design has so many gorgeous digital stamps that you can download as soon as you purchase them and begin practicing your coloring.  If you have not used digital stamps before, let me tell you, you are missing out.

Print them on a regular printer on 80 lb or lighter card stock and you can use alcohol markers on it as soon as it's dry.  If you have a laser printer, you can use watercolors such as Zig Clean Color markers, etc. on those toner printed images.  (If you don't have a laser printer that uses toner, you can take the printed images to a copy business and they will make toner copies.)

I will be making this image and sentiment into a card and will post it here on my blog in the near future!  Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful Angie but the shading and depth of colors on the bottom one are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring is lovely! I think you are learning a lot in this class. I thought about it and decided to let it go, for now. I can always take it at a later date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are so beautiful the way you colored them. Wonderful images too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo beautiful Angie, I am going to answer your question in the class forum.

    ReplyDelete