Recognition

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful with Graciellie Design's Tea-rific Digital Stamp


Hello and welcome!

I made a card from the coloring I posted on my blog earlier today.
I was fortunate to get to take the online class below with Kathy Racoosin teaching her amazing tricks for coloring.  I learned so much and will be practicing those techniques to try to improve.

It's a wonderful class and if you are thinking about taking it, let me encourage you - it's awesome!
Here's the link to sign up:  Coloring Challenge Road Trip

Earlier today I shared 2 versions of the same digital stamp, top one colored before Christmas and the bottom one colored today, experimenting with some of the techniques taught in the class.


This image is from Graciellie Design called Tea-lightful, which is a lovely set and the sentiment above it is from another digital set called Think Positive.  Graciellie Design has so many gorgeous digital stamps that you can download as soon as you purchase them and begin practicing your coloring.  If you have not used digital stamps before, let me tell you, you are missing out.

Print them on a regular printer on 80 lb or lighter card stock and you can use alcohol markers on it as soon as it's dry.  If you have a laser printer, you can use watercolors such as Zig Clean Color markers, etc. on those toner printed images.  (If you don't have a laser printer that uses toner, you can take the printed images to a copy business and they will make toner copies.)

Here's a close up picture of my coloring.  I added white gel pen accents to it before I made the card.



  Thanks so much for stopping by!



 Thanks to Gracie Chavez of Graciellie Design for providing this class for her design team, which I am blessed to serve on.


I will enter this in:

All Sorts Challenge #555
Stamplorations CAS Challenge for January
Try it on Tuesday White Space Challenge
Use Your Stuff Challenge #390
  
   

7 comments:

  1. A really pretty and colourful Christmas floral creation, it's lovely to see you at Allsorts 'More than a Sentiment' theme, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking that coloring class. These both are so very well designed and beautiful the way you colored them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image and lovely colours. Thank you for joining our 'Sentiment' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring and a lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Your colouring is wonderful and I love the addition of the white pen! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your colouring is AWESOME! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for taking the time to join in with the STAMPloration CAS card challenge, your card is so cute :) STAMPgirl Terri

    ReplyDelete