Recognition

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Happy Little Stampers May CAS Challenge - Sentiment Only



Hello and welcome!  We have a new challenge up at Happy Little Stampers May CAS Challenge:



This was quite a challenge for me - so I pulled out my 'hugs' sentiment die from Winnie & Walter.  I cut it from several black layers and then the top one is cut from Hero Arts Floral Die that was colored with Lindy's Magicals.  I added sparkle pen on top of it for more shine.  Here's a closer look:





Be sure to stop by the HLS CAS blog to see all the DT inspiration!  Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Love what you'd done with the floral and word dies - and all the sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have successfully combined male and female elements in this card. I love the floral sentiment pattern and great geomertic card designs. This card is perfect for men with sensitive hearts and strong women :-)
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete