Recognition

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Galaxy - I See Stars with Embossing Paste and Nuvo Glitter Drops


Hello and welcome!  I have a fun card I made for a relative made with a stencil by Winnie & Walter - "Big Bang Classic Sci Fi Star" used with glossy white embossing paste.  The cute astronaut is from MFT "Space Explorer" and sentiment from Simon Says Stamp "Seeing Stars" stamp set.  Here's a closer look - you can see the additional glitter Nuvo drops as well and the sparkle pen on the the astronaut.  I colored him very quickly with Zigs.


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:



  


8 comments:

  1. What an adorable fella! Love the sparkly stars. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week in the Going in Circles Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable Angie. Great background and such a sweet spaceman

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Great little space traveler and I love your wonderful galaxy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! He looks so cute in his galaxy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Angie. Gives me an idea for my great-grandson who's turning 10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute scene. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable, Angie, and perfect for our challenge at Time Out. I love your little astronaut and the beautiful sky. Great sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete