Recognition

Monday, April 15, 2019

Sending Birthday Hugs with Subtle Colors


Hello and welcome!

I have a CAS card today that I made for my birthday stash which is getting quite low!
I used a floral stencil by Tim Holtz along with subtle colored inks from MFT.
The sentiment is from Altenew Birthday Greetings stamped in Versafine Clair ink.
Lastly I added clear gems from Studio Katia and rounded 2 corners.

Here's a closer view:



Thanks for stopping by!


I will be entering this in:


  
  

6 comments:

  1. I like these subtle colors. And nice flower stencil. I am glad you joined us at try It On Tuesday! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant looking with those soft colors using the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and elegant card, love the subtle colors! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and perfect for our subtle colour challenge. Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Angie how pretty! Love the muted, soft colors of the vintage style florals combined with the crisp black ink of the more contemporary style of the sentiment, such a wonderful contrast. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie I love the very soft colors on your card
    woooww its so different
    I always use the vibrant color
    this is adorable
    Many thanks for joining us at Creative With Stamps this month.
    Good luck with your entry.
    big hugs
    Monika (Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete