Recognition

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Addicted to CAS Challenge #156 - Ombre Just For You


Hello and welcome!

I have my DT card for the new challenge #156 over at Addicted to CAS.
Our theme, chosen by our amazing host Barb, for this challenge is:


I used the Simon Says Stamp Heart Mandala stencil with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink to make my ombre coming in from the top left corner.  The sentiment is from Altenew's Penned Rose and heat embossed on black card stock then popped up on foam tape.  I finished it with black Nuvo drops.

Here's a closer look:


I can't wait to see your ombre creations!
Don't forget to keep it CAS:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful. A great stencil design and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ombre effect on your Mandala, Angie! Using pink was the perfect choice...it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Angie. So simple and so beautiful. The black sentiment banner and the Nuvo drops are the perfect finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous mandala design! Perfectly cas and beautiful blending! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You faded out that raspberry color beautifully, Angie. So much impact with that lacy mandala.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of this stencil and I love how the sentiment anchors your mandala.
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete