Recognition

Sunday, November 11, 2018

- Keep on Moving' - Flower Bug


Hello and welcome!

I was playing with the Flora & Fauna set called "Love Bug".  All the stamps used on this card are from this set.  I stamped the car and presents, and then colored them  I colored them with Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush, gellyroll glitter pen, black marker to darken some outlined areas, and white gel pen.  Next I stamped a mask ro the car and presents out of post it notes and just cut the left side because that was all I needed to mask off before inking it.

I took several of the lightest blue inks I had and blended some on the left side of the card , then stamped the sentiment.   I added Gelly Roll glitter pen to the windshield and headlights that you can see below:

Here's a close up view:


And one last view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!




6 comments:

  1. Your card makes me smile. How I loved my VW bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cute, we used to have a little vw in the area painted with bright flowers, it reminds me of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super make for AAA cards challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable, Angie. Love the way you tilted the Bug and the little details like the glaze on the winshield. Love that expressive little owl!!! Perfect for our colde word. Thanks for playing with us at Addicted To CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is fabulous! I love the little pink car, and the owl, and the sparkle! Wonderful little details! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete