Recognition

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Joy Clair Dwelling Place with Lightbulb Minute


Hello and welcome!

I'm here today with a card using the new Joy Clair Dwelling Place stamp set with one stamp from the Joy Clair Lightbulb Minute stamp set.

I stamped the house and sentiment and added two window stamps on the building.  Then I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils and added bricks with a black fine tip marker on the red house.  I cut a few hearts from a Simon Says heart die and added them coming out of the chimney and one larger one under the sentiment.  The squiggly arrow stamp is from the Lightbulb Minute set.

I cut the panel out with a wonky rectangle die and then added it to a red A2 panel, then to a white heavyweight card base.  Lastly I added sparkle pen to the sun and the glass on the windows and added a few clouds with an inking tool, blue inks and a cloud border stencil.

Here's a closer look at my card:


Don't forget to check out all the great stamps available at Joy Clair, including the new release!

There's a huge sale going on starting today at Joy Clair!
Check it out HERE!


Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment