Recognition

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Don't Give Up - Stay Strong


Hello and welcome!

I have had the Honey Bee "Blah, Blah" and "Blah, Blah Bunny" stamp sets on my wish list for a long time.   So when I was able to pick them up slightly used for a good price, I jumped on the chance!

So here's my first card with this set I'm sure I will use a lot!  I send a lot of encouragement cards and these sets are perfect with so many sentiments.  I stamped the bunny then masked him/her off and stamped the rug or towel, or blanket or whatever it is then colored the images with Copics.  I masked off the images and added inked clouds and grass with Distress Inks and a make up brush.

Lastly I added the sentiments stamped in Versafine Clair Ink and added a thin strip of patterned paper on the bottom of the card front.  Here's a closer view of my card:



Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:



    

5 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! There are so many things to love about this card! First off, I really like that it's an encouragement card. Secondly, that sky is amazing! The clouds and blended shades of blue are flawless. Lastly, you brought that bunny to life in an amazing way with your coloring skills. This scene is adorable and hope-filled and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww ... what a fabulous card Angie! You are SO talented! Great job (as always)! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Humorous’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! This is such fun, the little bunny is so adorable and the way you shaded the clouds is beautiful 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is the cutest card! Love that adorable image and the scene you have created is fantastic! Surely it will make someone's day. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete