Recognition

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Addicted to Stamps & More Photo Challenge #320


Hello and welcome!

I'm here today with my card for the Addicted to Stamps and More Photo Challenge #320.
Below is the inspiration:



I love the colors in this photo.  I don't use them often in cards so it was a challenge for me!

For my card I used the following supplies:

Gina K Designs Amalgam ink
Alcohol and watercolor markers
Gina K Designs Sending Love set for the sentiment
Gina K Designs Friendship Blooms for the vase with flowers
A rectangle mask for inking
Stampin Up Creamy Caramel ink 
Tutti Designs Cross-stitched Rectangle die
Gems from my stash
Card stock from Gina K Designs

Here's another view:

 


I hope you will find the time to join us for this week's ATSM Photo Challenge!
I can't wait to see what you make!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. You always make the most amazing floral cards Angie and this is just beautiful. Love the vase and it's shimmer. Lovely blending in the background and those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, classy design Angie! I love the smooth shading in the background and the vase is just wonderful.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've used the colours of the image in this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful prayer card, Angie. I love the inking in the background and that crackled vase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow really gorgeous sparkle on your beautiful vase Angie, a truly gorgeous card! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete