Recognition

Monday, October 29, 2018

Three Encouragement "Thinking of You' Cards

Hello and welcome!

Here's 3 more encouragement "Thinking of You" cards for my stash.
All were made with the following supplies:

Gina K Designs card stock
Gina K Designs Amalgam In
Gina K Designs Scripty Sayings 2
Gina K Designs Whimsical Wildflowers
Patterned Paper from my stash
Gems and or pearls from my stash
White gel pen
Black fine tip marker

This first one was colored with shade yellows and greens (alcohol markers) and I added a wood patterned paper border and pearls.


Next one in softer yellows and teal with plaid border, and pearls - this one is my fav:


And the last one with oranges and teal, with dark orange gems filled with pearls.
I used the wood border on the top and bottom this time.  This one is my least favorite, mostly because I'm not a fan of orange and those gems look just a little weird to me!  hahaha!



Thanks so much for stopping by!



I will enter the 2nd card in:

AAA Cards Game #127
All Sorts Challenge #491

  

7 comments:

  1. Love this card. Its so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design Angie. Love how it looks done in different colour schemes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty floral creation for our 'pearls and gems' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely elegant cards.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Pearls & Gems' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie, this is such a great set of cards! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful set of Cards! Thank you for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete