Recognition

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Metallic Leaves Thanks with Deckled Rectangles


Hello and welcome!

Today I was playing with aluminum foil, embossing folders, and metallic pastes - what a fun mess I made!  Out of all the mess came this "Thanks" card!

Supplies used:
White and black card stock
Heavy Duty foil
Leaves embossing folder
Metallic embossing paste,
Thanks dies from Simon Says Stamp
Corner Rounder

Here's a close up view so you can see the detail.
I cut the thanks out of the already embossed foil so it has a lot of detail too.



And one last look at my metallic, embossed aluminum foil card:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:


  

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this! I've been wanting to play with metallic pastes, etc for a bit now, thanks for the inspiration!!!! Such a wonderful card... beautiful and elegant! THanks for playing along with 4 Crafty Chicks, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you incorporated metal into this fun CAS design - the offset rectangle is a great way to showcase it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete