Recognition

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Keep Going Keep Growing Plaid Floral Card


Hello and welcome!

I have a card I made with GKD Whimsical Wildflowers, a stencil from Echo Park, Distress Ink in Bundled Sage, make up brush, GKD Fine Detail White embossing powder, alcohol markers, a white gel pen and a sparkle pen.  Here's a close up view:


One thing I did differently was to color the image with grays only first to get some shading and then I went back in with colors for both the flowers and leaves.   I'm not sure I like doing it that way, but it was certainly a different way to color your images.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card with such rich colors! It's beautiful! Thanks for uploading your fabulous creation to Back to Basics and Beyond Challenges. I hope we will see more of your artwork in our future challenges. Be sure to check back later to see if you have won!
    Crafty hugs, de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card with a gorgeous purple. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, I love the colours you have used. I must give the grey shading a try, it looks lovely on the flowers. Thank you for sharing at Back to Basics

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use purple” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete