Recognition

Sunday, October 7, 2018

It's Your Birthday - Let's Celebrate


Hello and welcome!

I played with new to me stamps from Your Next Stamp!
This card was made with the YNS Birthday Phoebe stamp set

I stamped the images, masks for the images, and the sentiment in GKD Amalgam black ink then colored them in a variety of coloring mediums.  I added white gel pen and pearl embellishments to finish off my card.  I added pearls because they are my birth month stone - June!
I also added strips of striped paper on the top and bottom.
And the challenge over at YNS this time is Your Birthday!

Here's another look:


Here's the graphic from the YNS Challenge:



I'll enter this in:
Always Happy Birthday Challenge


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. reat card, love the masking you did! Thanks for playing along with our Birthday Challenge at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete