Recognition

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Grateful Leaves with Lindy's Magicals & Distress Inks


Hello and welcome!

I am here with another card, this one clean and simple.

I used a piece of watercolor paper and added Lindy's Magicals in fall colors and then after it dried, I cut the Simon Says Stamp "Grateful" die from it and also one in black for a background. 

I used the Simon Says Stamp "Leafy Frame" stencil in the corners of the card with Distress Inks to match the Lindy's Magicals.  I actually did the left edge wrong and had a white edge so I cut the card down a little so you couldn't see my mistake!  

I adhered the die cut and then some Studio Katia clear gems.

Here's a close up view:


And one final view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:

  
   
  

13 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Thanks for joining in with the Country View Crafts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the softly stenciled edges! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful card, love the different colors of distress inks you used with the leafy stencil. So perfect for our challenge this week at Allsorts. Thanks so much for joining us, and hope you'll play along again soon!
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful Autumnal creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Trees and Leaves' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful distressed background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love how crisp your stenciling is and also the bit of shimmer on the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely and perfect card for our "Stencil" themed Challenge over @ Little Red Wagon. I totally like your color choice and the CAS style. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Love the stenciling and blending! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous take on Anita's card, Angie...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry...I was mistaken about the challenge where I saw your card (which was CASology)...Really stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining in with the Country View Crafts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful CAS design. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Country View Challenges. Good luck and hope to see you again. Teresa DT

    ReplyDelete