Recognition

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Wishing you a Harvest of Blessings


Hello and welcome!

I wanted to practice on some coloring with my Zigs and a waterbrush, so I decided to make this card using MFT's Harvest Mouse stamp set.

I heat embossed the images one at a time, as I was masking them off.  Once finished with that I colored them with Zigs and a waterbrush.  The sky was inked with Distress Ink in Salty Ocean and the sentiment was also heat embossed.

Here's another view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:

I'm certainly no virtuoso - ha!  I need to take some coloring classes for sure!
But I love that these challenges can push you to try your best to improve your skills, and I love looking at all the amazing entries to these challenges!

All Sorts Challenge #485
Color Throwdown #510
City Crafter Challenge #429
Tuesday Throwdown #409
Creative with Stamps #30
Cards for Galz Challenge #80

   
   
  

15 comments:

  1. A really beautiful Autumnal creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Create a Scene' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little scene and wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Fall themed card you created, loving the scene, so perfect for our Create a Scene challenge at Allsort. Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet fall scene! Love your coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to see this, that harvest mouse is one of my favorite set, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet Autumn scene with the cute little Harvest Mouse :o)
    Thanks for joining us at Creative With Stamps this month, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the falling leaves that add movement to the scene. Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable project! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely scene, thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Create a Scene' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful scene! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous one layer card. Love those clouds! Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Debi DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh - I just love the Harvest Mice!! You did such a nice job colouring! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow this is such a cute card and your coloring is amazing.♥ Thanks a lot for joining us at our Pumpkin challenge by Creative with Stamps Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete