Recognition

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Just Us Girls Challenge #459 Photo Inspiration


Hello and welcome!  Today I have my card for the new challenge over at Just Us Girls!

This week is Photo Inspiration Week hosted by the amazing Maria!
Look at this gorgeous photo she has chosen!


Here's a closer look at the picture:


So many wonderful fall colors!  I love that pickup truck and I have a pickup stamp on my "wish list", but haven't been able to get it yet.  I really need to get it soon because after all I do live in Texas and everyone has a pickup truck!

So for my card I used fall colored inks from Hero Arts, the Lace Leaf stamp set from Concord & 9th, Versafine Clair ink in Pinecone, white card stock, and strips of burlap around the edges.
I also added Nuvo Jewel drops in green, yellow and orange around the leaf.

Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hope you have a chance to play this week!
Can't wait to see what you create and link up!  
Find all the challenge details HERE!

14 comments:

  1. Sighhh....I love this leaf image from Concord & 9th; you've showcased it beautifully here! Alas, my card is rather a 'fail', but learned plenty in the process. Sometimes the not-so-good is worth sharing (at times), too *grin*
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and I love the wonderful way you captured the Fall colors on that leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful Angie. Autumn colours are so pretty. Here in NZ we don't have the amazing colours you guys get during your Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skeleton leaf looks fab against the splattered background and it is framed beautifully by the burlap. Great take on the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love this set and I love how you inked that leaf shadow in the various colors, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous background coloring on your leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie, you've capture the essence of fall beautifully. That leaf just screams fall. I can hear the crunch on the ground of one walking through fallen leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That burlap frame is fantastic, Angie, and it's doing its it job - framed that lovely leaf and those colorful sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful and amazing blending. Love the frame and all those sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is fantastic! Love that leaf and burlap border! Looks so cool and amazing. Great job with this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the Your Next Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful feathery leaf - wonderfully colored with your Novo's - love your fall sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful technique and design! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a striking card - the sentiment looks great pulling in the various fall colors. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete