Recognition

Monday, September 24, 2018

Joy Clair Fruit of the Spirit & Life is Sweet


Hello and welcome!  I'm here today with a fun fruity card using a couple of new release sets from Joy Clair.   Here's the sets I used:

Joy Clair Deer Friends (tiny flower)

Other supplies used:
MFT Scalloped Stitched Rectangle die
MFT Tag Builder die
Winnie & Walter peppermint die
Zig Clean Color Markers
Distress Inks
Black and white card stock

Here's another view of my card:



I wanted this card to have an interesting look, so I took the stamped and colored panel and used lots of rectangle dies and a tag die to cut it into shapes, borders, etc.

Then I had lots of fun lining it all back up and adhering it to a black panel cut slightly smaller than an A2 card.  I used a white A2 card base for my card.  Don't you just love all the fruit images in both the Joy Clair Bible Journaling set: Fruit of the Spirit and the Joy Clair Life is Sweet sets?  So many possibilities for your crafting and bible journaling projects!





And I only used just a little of the Joy Clair Doodle Lines stamp set, but it has so many great images that I know I will be using it a lot in the future!  Just look at all these cool doodles:





Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment